At Rockefeller Health & Medical Chiropractic:
We believe that Chiropractic is the future in preventative and regenerative health care. We dedicate our practice to educating the public about the true philosophy of Chiropractic and how it can help people of all ages live healthy lives, free from pain and illness.
By combining Sports Medicine, Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy and Acupuncture with Chiropractic Care:
Our patients receive the kind of results that are not commonly possible anywhere else. Our specialists work closely together, much the way your body works together, in harmony when you are well. We use this multifaceted approach to help insure pain relief and recovery from many types of aches and pains throughout the body.
Our patient family is important to us, which is why we pride ourselves in offering professional, safe, and comfortable pain free care. Your overall wellness is our number one priority.
Dr. Rish Dalal, B.S, M.D.
- Harvard University – 2004
- Washington University School of Medicine – 2008
- Residency in Internal Medicine at NYU – 2011
- Research Fellowship in Bariatric Surgery – 2012
- Six Peer Reviewed Publications
- Preventive Medicine and Sports Medicine
Dr. Anthony Conte, B.S, D.C.
- New York Chiropractic College – 2004
- Loyola College of Maryland – 2000
- Biological Science, BS – 2000
- Personal Trainer
- Fitness Coach
- Phi Chi Omega Chiropractic Scholastic Honor Society